• Deutsch
  • English
  • Nederlands


Already 'live' for over 400 years

The building that houses the winery was built as early as 1610. In 1803, it came into the possession of the May family. What used to be courthouse and tithe barn are now winery, seasonal restaurant with wine bar and guest house.

In 1995, we converted the rustic tithe barn. It now houses beautiful, bright and cosy guest rooms. Its original charm is continuously being updated with modern highlights.

Our guest rooms are the right choice for any occasion, whether it is for a weekend break or for a longer holiday.

The winery is centrally located in Leiwen and is the perfect starting point for hiking and cycling tours. A bus stop and boat jetty are only a short walk away, ideal for exploratory tours in the wider Mosel region.

For groups of walkers or cyclists we are happy to make a personalised offer. Please feel free to contact us by e-mail or via our contact form.